Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

DARN INTERNET CAFE INTERNET

just lost everything i wrote. do not have the energy to be funny or witty anymore. sorry. key highlights:
-life in pamana is awesome but slow
-i got my new home of 2 years today. its on the coast of a province called Chiriqui. I will be working with fisherman, an environmental group, the school, and conservation of a national park in the marine gulf.
-thank you all for the emails and updates. you have no idea how much they all mean to me. they help me keep so much of my sanity.
-i love you all

3 comments:

  1. Madye,
    We love you and miss you. We love your update!
    Brier/Pyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madye Berger Love Muffin,

    I miss you tons. I'm so happy that you're safe and all is going well. Pugsley is still alive, Pump is still evil, Brutus is still a jerk, and Zu Zu is still your special needs nipple giving puppy. I love you oodles and I'm looking forward to your next update! :)

    Hugs kissies and gropes,
    Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been writing a blog too, it's mainly me whining but in case you want to keep up with me it's http://dakine31583.wordpress.com/ I miss you tons and I would love your perm address so I can send you things like letters and stuffsssss

    ReplyDelete