Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

marshmallows



Marshmallows are an interesting food. The soft, sticky goo with just the right amount of sweetness are a perfect way to curve a sugar craving but other days they are just gross. The texture is like a malleable rubber (and they taste like it) and they are so sticky that they get all over your fingers and you end up being sticky for the rest of the day.  
ANYWAY, you know the color a marshmallow gets when you put it near a campfire but just roast it and not burn it. That is my skin color.
I was trying to be deep and compare my life to a marshmallow but that was just too difficult for the ADD kid and I lost intere- BUTTERFLY. 
So I went fishing the other day with my host family and it was an absolutely magnificent day. We saw whales and dolphins, caught a ton of fish and there was a breeze. Well, typical Madye: It was really sunny and my eyes were being bothered so I went to put my sunglasses on but they weren’t on my head. They weren´t on the ground. They weren’t in my bag. Of course, I was already wearing them. Yup! THAT’S ME!
Well, I gotta go run to a government agency and talk about a possible landfill in my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment