Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

I was going to write something cool but it ended up being mainly about my dog.


Now I thought I was being really smart using Microsoft Word but of course the computer dies on me so I have to switch computers and I lost my other blog. Pretty typical Madye, huh?
Well, there isn´t much new to do with me. Still refusing marriage proposals, still explaining the significance of homework to parents, and the chickens are still causing insomnia.
Right now I am in the fabulous city of David (pronounced da-veed). I need to buy a bed. I am moving into my second host family tomorrow (two weeks late) and I lack a bed. I am actually going to buy one of those tri-fold mattress thingies until I can come back with a friend with a car and buy a proper bed. The Megalodon dog is at home and we will be coming back Thursday for a quick vet visit.
I love my dog. He is great. Last month I would have told you that I loved him but he is a pain but he is learning quickly and generally speaking, house trained. Well, I don´t really go in the house all that much and because he is my shadow, neither does he. He does come in my room quite bit but he sleeps in his crate and his crate is too big to fit in my room so technically he sleeps outside but in his crate. Starting tomorrow though the crate will be in my room. He is actually quite good in the crate and doesn´t poop or pee in there. When he has too he cries. My good boy. Now some of you have asked me if he is bilingual. Well, he is not. He does not understand Spanish and doesn´t understand English either. He is quite a special puppy. I have been trying to teach him to sit the last few weeks but he usually gets distracted in 0.2 seconds. Go figure, I have the ADD dog!
The kids are really cute with my dog. Whenever they see him they are always screaming “DOOOONNNIIII!” (or JONNNIII depending on the speak impediment) They all have dogs but they love mine. I think it is because they know that no matter how much they torture him, put him in wheelbarrows, dance with him, throw him (I don´t like this one so much), or whatever, Megalodon will NEVER bite. He has never even done a warning growl or snapped.
I am actually starting to enjoy speaking another language. The reason behind this thought is because when I get really pissed off I can say things in English and no one will understand. My latest favorite phrases are “Damn it” and “I hate you.”
Well I am going to try to respond to some emails. LOVE!
PS  “i love sami goldberg almost as much as best friend Michael”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madye !!!!!! I was wondering if you could please post your new address for your new host family if you have a chance. Thanks you so much.Camp was a lot of fun but I missed you so much. See you in April of 2013!! (or at least I thINK then...)

    Love, Sami P.

    ReplyDelete