Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Internet cafe

ONCE AGAIN the internet cafe erases everything
I have eaten a hammerhead shark. it actually was really good until i found out what it was
i met a cute and adorable little girl named beatrice
i was told i was fat
i love my dog
i love sami goldberg even though i couldn´t get skype to work. stupid phones
in one day i had fried hot dogs for breakfast and boiled hot dogs for dinner. Best Friend Michael would be jealous
the shrimping boat uses metal doors (only really interesting to those who took Larry Meyers class at the dmc)
i have a glass deoderant
i love my host family
i got hit on by a clown
i run regularly AND do adrians exercise. its killer
I am currently reading this book Sex Drugs and Sea Slime. It is hilarious marine biology and the author relates it directly to our lives.
I often advertise for camp. My green frisbee is a great hit with the kids here
One of the girls here calls Donny ´Jonny´because she can´t pronounce it right

anyone know any good books?

One day I will upload photos!



I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you all for calling and emailing. I really appreciate it and one day I will respond to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment