Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How to get in touch

So you cool, cool people, as many of you know I am leaving for Panama in about two weeks and me being narcissistic, I'm sure you all want to write me tons of letters and dish gossip. Well there are two ways you can go about this:
1) If you are more technologically inclined my kindle receives documents wirelessly. If you write me an letter in .doc format or .pdf and attach it to an email I can receive it. DO NOT put anything in the body or subject of the email (as I will only receive the attachment). The email address is Madye@kindle.com
2) If you prefer to go old school and write with a pen and paper I can receive letters and packages. Mail service is not very predictable in Panama and can take up to 5 weeks to receive mail. But late mail is better than no mail!!!!! That address is:
CUERPO DE PAZ
EDIF. 104, 1 PISO AVE. VINCENTE BONILLA
CIUDAD DE SABER, CLAYTON
PANAMA, REP. DE PANAMA
TELEPHONO: (507) 3173300
ATTENTION: MADELYN BERGER



DO NOT call me at that number. It has to be written on the mailing address. Also the address above will only be my address until July 1st. At that point I will get a permanent address which I will post at a later date.
I may not have a regular pattern of communication so if I don't respond to emails and letters promptly (which really won't as different as it is in the States) don't freak out and remind my mom that it's normal :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to hear of all your crazy adventures. Can't wait. Think I might write you a letter tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete